Applications for Overstayers

If you remain in the UK after your leave has expired and have not submitted an in-time application to the Home-Office to seek additional leave then you will be in breach of the immigration rules and known as an ‘overstayer’. However, if you do now wish to regulate your stay, you may be able to make a discretionary leave to remain application to do so which will depend upon a number of factors such as the length of residence, if you have any children, or if you are now in a relationship or your child has completed 7 years in the United Kingdom, or if you have completed 2 years as an overstayer etc.

We focus on how you have established your private and family life in the UK under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act 1998.

We will take detailed witness statements and make detailed representations on your behalf evidencing how you have established strong ties to the UK and no longer have any ties to your home country, so returning there would be detrimental to yourself and your children. We will advise you upon the way in which you can evidence the above and will prepare a detailed application, with supporting documents to strengthen your application.

error: Content is protected