Change of Name Deed

If you wish to change your name, and are over 18, you are able to do so with a Change of Name deed.

You may wish to change your name for a variety of reasons including, divorce or separation, adoption or simply because you prefer another name. Our expert solicitors can draft your change of name deed and once you have signed the deed, we can witness and stamp it, allowing it to be used as formal evidence that you have legally changed your name.

If you are under 16 and wish to change your name, we can also advise you about this process. You will require the consent of both of your parents in order to do this.

error: Content is protected