Extension of Dependents & Family Members visa

If you are already in the UK and wish to extend your ‘family of settled person’ visa or wish to switch to this category you will need to make an extension application to do so.

If your partner is a British citizen or settled in the UK or has been granted asylum or humanitarian protection then you will be able to apply under this route.

Depending on whether who you are looking to remain with, this will determine the eligibility criteria you have to meet. We will discuss your individual situation with you to understand this and will advise you accordingly. We will also advise you as to the English language requirements and other documentary evidence you will need to provide, as well as any exceptions which may apply to you.

If you are an EEA national or looking to remain with and EEA national, click here.

If you are outside in the UK and wish to join your dependent or family member, click here.

error: Content is protected