As a leading Law firm in Immigration and Asylum Law, all our expert lawyers have extensive experience in all areas of Immigration, including:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
- Human Rights Applications for Overstayers
- Entry clearance applications & Points-Based work visas
- Student Points-Based visas
- Registration as a British Citizen
- Marriage/Civil Partnership & Fiancé(e) visas
- Applying to remain with your partner in the UK
- Applications for Dependents & Family Members
- Extension of Dependents & Family Members visa
- Visitor visas
- EEA Nationals & Family of EEA Nationals – Registration, Family Permits & Residence Cards
- Human Rights & Asylum seekers
- Judicial Review
- Sponsor Licences
At Bassi Solicitors we understand how confusing Home Office visa regulations can be so from the outset we offer all clients in-depth one-to-one consultations with a Senior Solicitor. Our solicitors will listen to your individual circumstances before advising and explaining the relevant laws and next courses of action in a simple and understandable manner.
We pride ourselves in ensuring your application is as strong as possible when submitted, therefore not only do we complete the relevant Home Office forms on your behalf, but we also prepare detailed representations bespoke to your situation and we will advise you on the collation of supporting documents to help evidence your application. Many of our immigration cases are undertaken on a fixed fee basis: full transparency from the outset in our consultations as well as in the client care letter we will send you.
If you require assistance with any of these issues please contact our expert lawyers now on 0121 554 0868 or email email@example.com to book your consultation.