Probate and Estate Administration
If you have been appointed as the executor or a Will or need to administer the estate of someone who has died without a Will (intestate), our experienced lawyers will be able to help you understand your obligations and how to fulfil those obligations.
Firstly, you will need to obtain a grant of probate or grant of letter of administration which allows you to officially deal with the Will.
We can advise you on:
- How to value the estate
- How to obtain the grant of probate and administer the estate
- How to distribute the assets to the named beneficiaries
- How to pay any tax which may be payable
- How to administer any trusts for minors or otherwise
- How to transfer ownership of property.
Or any other matters which may arise.
If you wish to dispute an existing Will, click here.