Probate and Estate Administration

If you have been appointed as the executor or a Will or need to administer the estate of someone who has died without a Will (intestate), our experienced lawyers will be able to help you understand your obligations and how to fulfil those obligations.

Firstly, you will need to obtain a grant of probate or grant of letter of administration which allows you to officially deal with the Will.

We can advise you on:

  • How to value the estate
  • How to obtain the grant of probate and administer the estate
  • How to distribute the assets to the named beneficiaries
  • How to pay any tax which may be payable
  • How to administer any trusts for minors or otherwise
  • How to transfer ownership of property.

Or any other matters which may arise.

If you wish to dispute an existing Will, click here.

error: Content is protected