Sponsor Licences

If you are an employer and wish to sponsor workers from abroad we can help you apply for a sponsor licence. If you intend to employ foreign workers and do not have a sponsorship licence you may be heavily fined for doing so.

We will advise you on the various eligibility requirements for both employers and education providers, as well as the type of licence which you should apply for. Upon successful application, you will be given a licence rating which may be downgraded if you fail to adhere to your sponsorship duties.

For more information on ensuring your foreign workers have the correct work visa once your sponsorship licence has been granted click here.

error: Content is protected