Student Visas

Students over the age of 16 wishing to study in the UK can do so by applying for a Tier 4 (General) student visa. You will need to have already been offered an unconditional place on an eligible  course with a Tier 4 licensed sponsor.

There are various restrictions on both the type of course which is eligible and the course providers who are eligible to sponsor students so we will check that you meet both these requirements before submitting your application. We will also advise as to the amount of funds you will need to evidence for course fees and your own maintenance and accommodation. We will also advise you on the English language requirements and other documents you will need to provide.

error: Content is protected